1. A reference to the deck that forms the roof of the cabin of a ship, usually in the rear, at the stern of the ship.
2. The origins of the name come from the French word for stern, la poupe, and the Latin base puppis.
3. Your butt or booty.
4. The poop deck is not the bathroom of a ship, the bathroom of a ship is usually referred to as the "head". Also not to be confused with a Poop On Deck.
1. Everyone, report to the poop deck immediately! There is a whale over yonder who is pooping!
2. The young seaman thought it would be a good prank to relieve himself on the poop deck, but he wasn’t laughing when he booked kitchen duty for a month.