1. Farting and thinking you pooped yourself by accident only to check and be relieved that you in fact did not.
2. Needing to check your underwear after farting because you thought you may have pooped or because it feels damp.
3. Thinking you may have sharted to the point where you need to go into the bathroom and check; this is usually followed up with a safe wipe of the butt to be sure.
1. After I let out a big one I had to run to the bathroom and check my pants but was relieved to find out it was just a false alarm shart.
2. I walked slowly to the office bathroom after discretely farting because I thought I felt something wet in my underwear, luckily it was just a false alarm shart.