1. Walking into a bathroom where someone is pooping and taking the stall next to them, forcing them to leave.
2. Kicking someone off a toilet by making them uncomfortable by claiming another nearby toilet.
3. Making it clear you have entered the bathroom to poop forcing anyone else out.
1. Even though Goldberg knew Johnson was in the bathroom, his urgency caused him to sit down in the stall next to him and dethrone Johnson.
2. Although Shirley only worked in the mail-room, she had built up a reputation that allowed her to dethrone anyone in the office,making her an executive of the bathroom.