1. A device used after pooping to clean your butt.
2. Usually found in European countries, a post-poop device used to clean your butt through the use of water shot up in a single jet like stream.
3. An alternative to toilet paper
4. A device that can be installed into the toilet, or completely separate to the toilet for cleaning your bum. If separate from the toilet it usually looks like a miniature toilet and often found right next to the toilet. You cannot pee or poop into this device. Not commonly found in the U.S.
1. While on vacation in Europe I accidentally drank water from the bidet because I thought it was a drinking fountain, having never used or seen one before.
2. I’m a bidet man. Nothing refreshes me more after a long poop. I hate dealing with the roughness of toilet paper, it hurts my butt. I will always be a bidet man.